Acnetin-A Tretinoin 0.05%
Indication: Treatment of Acne Vulgaris. Amelioration of roughness, fine wrinkling, mottled hyperpigmentation of skin, and photoaging.
Best Skincare Solution Against:
– Aging process, Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Anti-age, Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, etc
– Acne Pronem, Fordyce Spots
– Blackheads, Comedones, Pimples, Spots, Fine Lines
– Stretch Marks
– Enlarged Pores, Oily Skin, Problematic Skin
– Dry, Sensitive, Mature Skin
– Bumpy, Rough, Uneven Skin Tone
Apply this cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime. Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water Remove all cosmetics before applying Retinol Cream. Gently dry the area. Wait 20 to 30 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry. Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the medicine onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area in its entirety.