Ezon-T is a brush application lotion for the treatment of fungal diseases of the skin and nails.
- Tolnaftate 2% is an antifungal agent for external use with effective elimination of fungal lesions, deeply penetrating into the nail plate and skin at the site of application.
- Triacetin 20% – as an auxiliary ingredient for the treatment of dermatophytosis of the feet and other fungal infections of the skin and nails.
- It is necessary to apply Ezon-T Antifungal Lotion to the affected skin or nail, covering the area slightly larger than the area of the fungus affected.
- Apply Ezon-T daily, 2 times a day using a brush (included).
- Regular use is important, without a pass, within 1-2 weeks.
- For interdigital fungal erosion on the soles of the foot, you can moisten a cotton pad with Ezon-T solution and insert it between the toes.