Active ingredient : Gentamicin Sulphate (equiv to Gentamicin base) 0.1%
What is it used for?
- Eczema of various types.
- Skin inflammation due to allergies or irritants (allergic contact dermatitis or irritant contact dermatitis).
- Inflammatory skin condition with greasy, red, and scaly areas (seborrhoeic dermatitis).
- Thickened skin rash caused by excessive scratching to relieve itching (neurodermatitis, eg lichen simplex).
- An eruption of hard nodules in the skin accompanied by intense itching (prurigo nodularis).
- Skin disorder causing a flat, itchy, violet rash, usually on the wrists, shins, lower back, and genitals (lichen planus).
- Inflammatory skin disease is known as discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE).
- Intense and widespread reddening of the skin (generalized erythroderma) in combination with oral or injected corticosteroids.